Are you considering outsourcing to India but not sure if it’s the right move for your organization? It’s one of the hottest destinations for outsourcing in the world, but it’s also not the right choice for every company or business process. Let’s explore some of the data, so it’s easier to see if it might work for you.
Let’s begin by going over a few of the reasons companies outsource to India.
- It’s less expensive to operate in India.
- Outsourcing allows organizations to focus on core areas of business.
- Expanding through outsourcing addresses capacity issues.
- Outsourcing can enable organizations to increase service offerings.
But, why choose India over other outsourcing destinations?
- India offers a good mix of value and savings.
- The country boasts the second-largest English-speaking population in the world.
- The Indian workforce is skilled.
- Infrastructure is solid and getting stronger by the day.
- The country has outsourcing-friendly policies.
All this in mind, you may wonder how many companies are outsourcing to India today.
A recent survey shows that 59 percent of businesses worldwide employ Indian workers and 22 percent say they would consider moving operations to India or already have plans to. The country’s outsourcing market is worth an estimated $150 billion, meaning it’s the choice destination for many companies.
But, is outsourcing to India the right choice for your company?
Outsourcing can be a great choice if your company wants to reduce costs while maintaining quality, but sometimes nearshore or onshore options are a better fit. With more than three decades of experience and facilities in the U.S., Mexico, and India, DATAMARK can help you find the right solution for your needs.
Contact us today to get started or learn more about our outsourcing location in Mumbai or Chennai, India.