Outsourcing your business’ call center operations can be a stressful and challenging transition. While every organization will face issues unique to their industry, there are some common steps you’ll find helpful across the board.
However, you must understand what call center outsourcing is and identify when it’s the right move for your business. Here’s a step by step guide to outsourcing your call center.
How To Tell If You’re Ready to Outsource Work To a Call Center
We’re all more connected now than ever before, and while that can certainly be helpful in doing better business, it means nothing if your team doesn’t have the right tools or skills to handle a flood of inquiries, comments, and more from your customers. Before understanding, if call center outsourcing is right for your organization, do you understand what it means?
Outsourcing your contact center involves partnering with a business process outsourcing (BPO) provider who takes over call center processes such as inbound and outbound calling, leading to greater efficiency and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Inbound Call Centers involves receiving incoming calls from customers and may include customer care, technical support, sales and order management, and loyalty program management.
- Outbound Call Centers are the opposite of inbound, meaning it’s when your customer care team makes outgoing calls to customers. Services may include appointment setting, sales and lead qualification, customer surveys, and more.
Often, organizations don’t have one major issue in their call center. Rather, there are a few small issues that consistently arise, which can be good indicators that it’s time to outsource their call center operations.
- You notice that your call waiting times are high (and going up) or that the call volume has significantly increased.
- Your team doesn’t have the proper skills to handle even the simplest of issues coming from your call center.
- Your in-house systems need an update, or your business lacks the right technology and software to keep up with customer demands.
- There are high turnover rates internally, often due to employees finding call center tasks to be repetitive.
Have you noticed any of the above issues within your organization? Partnering with a BPO provider to outsource your call center could make a difference. Apart from solving these problems, outsourcing your contact center has many benefits.
The Benefits of Outsourcing Your Call Center
Your customers expect to receive the highest quality of support when contacting your organization, and anything less could lead to ongoing issues. Outsourcing your call center call helps keep customer interactions consistent, professional, and efficient. Need more convincing? Here’s how outsourcing your call center processes to a provider with state-of-the-art technology and skilled agents could improve your business:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: Consider your own experiences with customer service for a second; not many people look forward to making calls, sending messages, or engaging with customer service at all. When you have well-trained agents who have top of the line technology and experience, your customers will be blown away each time.
- Maintain a Budget: Outsourcing to an experienced BPO provider can help cut out employee turnover, boost retention, and give your business a chance to establish a budget and hold your BPO provider to it.
- Instant Access to Best Practices: The right BPO partner will utilize best practices, technologies, and experience to implement automated and customized solutions to offer your customers the highest quality of support each time.
- Provide Round-the-Clock Support: Whereas your organization may have been limited by time and technology before, your BPO partner can provide customer support 24/7 thanks to technology and automated solutions.
- Gives You Time to Focus on Your Business: Do what you do best and let your BPO provider handle the rest, at least when it comes to your call center needs. By outsourcing, you’re allowing yourself and your team members to dedicate your time and strengths to the more pressing issues facing your company.
Outsourcing your call center can offer tons of benefits to your business, but be sure to partner with the right BPO provider to ensure you’re getting access to the best technology and advice you need to propel your business forward.
Outsource Your Call Center with DATAMARK
DATAMARK has provided BPO services for businesses across all industries for over thirty years. DATAMARK utilizes real-time performance reporting, global call center locations, and the application of Lean Six Sigma methods to empower organizations to improve call center efficiency while maintaining brand culture.
Outsourcing with DATAMARK makes it so your business continues to work for itself even when the office is closed. Help your company reach the next level by letting DATAMARK handle your call center outsourcing. Learn more about our call center outsourcing solutions or contact our outsourcing specialists.